This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
Each registered VEX IQ Competition team and VEX Robotics Competition team is provided a Mentor Key that allows access to VEX PD+ for Mentors for the duration of the registered competition season.
Finding Your Key
- Go to RobotEvents.com.
- Select “Login.”
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Robot Events account. Select the "Login" button. Don't have an account? Create a new RobotEvents account.
- Select “My Teams” from the account navigation.
- You'll see a list of your registered teams along with their Mentor Keys.
- No key listed? Make sure that your team’s registration has been renewed.
- Each Mentor Key can only be activated once. If you have multiple teams, make sure to record which Key has been provided to each mentor.
Entering Your Key
- If you don’t have a VEX account, follow these steps to create one.
- Go to pd.vex.com. Select “Login" to login using your VEX account.
- Once logged in, you will see your profile information, and the VEX PD+ offerings. Because no licenses are activated, all of the links will be grayed out.
- Select “Activate a license key."
- After activating a key, your licenses will be displayed with the type and end date of the license. Your type of license is determined by the team registration.
- You will now be able to select any of the Professional Development Offerings with available content for VRC or VIQC Mentors.
- If you are having trouble logging in or need additional support, click here.